关于打电话的情景对话

来源:互联网 编辑:小波

Dialogue 1

A:Hello. Can I speak to Alice, please?
喂,请找爱丽思接电话好吗?
B:Hold on, please.
请稍等。
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。
B:Sorry, but she's out.
抱歉,她出去了。
A:Would you tell her Tom Gray called?
你能告诉她汤姆?格雷打过电话来吗?
B:I'd be glad to.
我会的。

Dialogue 2

A:Hello, Oriental Hotel.
喂,这里是东方旅馆。
B:I’d like to speak to Michael Baker, please.
请找迈克尔?贝克接电话。
A:I’m sorry, Mr. Baker is not in. May I take a message?
对不起,贝克先生不在。需要留言吗?
B:Yes. Tell him Mr. Cook called and ask him to return my call as soon as he gets back.
好吧。告诉他库克先生打来电话,让他回来后就给我回电话。
A:All right, Mr. Cook. I’ll have Mr. Baker call you back as soon as he gets here.
好的,库克先生。我会让贝克先生一回来就给你回电话。

Dialogue 3

A:Hello. May I speak to Mary, please?
喂,请找一下玛丽?
B:Speaking. Who’s calling, please?
我就是。请问哪位?
A:Hi, Mary. This is Tom.
你好,玛丽。我是汤姆。
B:Oh, hi, Tom. How’ve you been?
哦,你好,汤姆。你还好吗?
A:Just fine. I say. Aren’t you busy tomorrow evening?
一切都好。我说。明天晚上你不忙吧?
B:Let me see. Uh-huh…no, I guess I’ll be free.
让我想想。啊哈——不,我想我有空。
A:Well, uh…why not dine out together and go to the movies?
嗯,可以出去一起吃饭然后看电影吗?
B:Sounds like a good idea.
好主意。
A:Okay. I’ll pick you up at 6:00.
好的。我会在6点钟接你。
B:Thank you for inviting me. See you then. Bye, Tom.
谢谢你约请我。那时再见吧。拜拜,汤姆。
A:Bye now.
拜拜。